OSF Elizabethan Theatre / Allen Pavilion
Theater, Performing Arts
Hagardine St. & S. Pioneer St.
Ashland, OR 97520
- It was great. I don't think there is a bad seat in the house. Don't forget to rent the pillow and blanket on cool evenings! It is an outdoor theatre!!!!
- Shows at the green usually start one hour before the OSF performances. Bring a blanket and gab a spot early!
- Great sightlines. But bring a heavy jacket. Its cold at night.
- Great outdoor theater, just beware it gets cold at night
- Seats in the first row directly under the balcony are perfect. Protection from any light rain, and still close enough to be right there in the thick of it. Gorgeous theatre.