OSF Angus Bowmer Theatre
Hagardine St. & S. Pioneer St.
Ashland, OR 97520
- Taming of the Shrew, 2013. Absolutely amazing! must see
- 2013 early season: Taming of the Shrew, My Fair Lady, Two Trains Running, and A Streetcar Named Desire.
- Even numbered seats 24-32 in row E (and their odd-numbered counterparts on the other side) are over the actors tunnels, so there is no seating in front of you to obstruct your view.
- Great sightlines. Its pretty cold inside.
- Mosaic Law in Sacrament is a Legacy Group. Tickets are $55. Don't have to be Jewish to go with this group.
- Great plays, comfortable seating
- Not a bad seat on the house.
- Love this theatre!
- Longtime members get great seats in the middle of the stage and near the front.
- Always cold.
- MacBeth was fabulous.
- Hamlet is wonderful but about 1/2 hr toooooooo long
- Pride and prejudice...terrific