Take Three Sips If:
• Someone from The Artist wins and apologizes for their French accent in their acceptance speech.
• The winner is not in the audience.
• A winner has previously won an Academy Award.
• A winner pulls an Adrien Brody and inappropriately kisses the presenter.
• A winner gets visibly annoyed when the "wrap it up" music starts to play and has to cut their acceptance speech short.
• The camera shows the wrong person when a nominee is called, or the nominee is not in their seat when their category is called.
Finish Your Drink If:
• The announcer obviously mispronounces an actor's name.
• You actually listen to the President of the Academy's full speech.
• The camera catches a nominee having an obviously poor or negative reaction to losing.