$ $ $
2006 Sawtelle Blvd (La Grange and Sawtelle)
Los Angeles, CA 90025
- Featured in LA Weekly's 99 Essential Restaurants!
- we know someone who eats there once a week - it is that good
- Order the shrimp mousse ravioli and ask for extra bread to dip in the ridiculous sauce. (It's tacky to lick the bowl)
- Order the salmon croquettes. They=awesome.
- Don't miss the grilled Caesar
- Raw oysters during the weekdays are fresher!
- Ask if they have the snapper carpaccio. Amazing and unique.
- Best dishes: shrimp mousse ravioli, potato dauphinois, foie gras and japanese eggplant, beet salad