Music Venue, Concert Hall, Rock Club
- Don' even think of messing with the bouncers or staff...they've been here since the dawn of time and don't care about your plight or show!
- the shaking balcony is frightening, but the view is awesome.
- One of the oldest theaters in USA, it was built in 1852 & originally known as the Boston Music Hall. It was converted for use as a vaudeville theater in 1900 & renamed in 1906 as The Orpheum Theater!
- They have 16oz cans of Narraganset, B-Light, and Heineken for $6 at the bar towards the back on the right in the lobby. Best deal on booze in the house.
- Consider shrinking. Seats are not made for adults born after 1920.
- If you are taller than 5'2" be careful.. There is NO leg room in the balcony. But the old feel of the theatre is awesome!
- Make sure the person in front of u doesn't have an Afro if u wanna see the show
- Good shows, nice acoustics, but the place is a shithole.
- Anyone notice how crazy/scary the ushers are here? Even when you return to your seat you get the f-bomb dropped on you and you get interrogated...
- Check their schedule early as they have a variety of acts all year round.
- It always gets insanely hot. Try to get seats on the bottom floor, and make sure you can remove layers of clothes
- Great views even from the balcony.
- This is an older theater so the seats are fairly small with very limited leg room.
- Its old and rundown. And the balcony seats are specially uncomfortable. But I like it. And they have some nice events there.
- Nice theater, but weirdly placed bars and bathrooms make them inconvenient to get to.
- Acoustics are great in this Historic Theater. Great place to catch a concert.
- Sit in the middle for the best sound, lacks on the sides.
- Great venue for shows, no bad seats in the house and it's beautiful from floor to ceiling. Beer prices are a bit crazy so have a few before you arrive!!!
- Overpriced drinks and a questionable structural integrity... Welcome to the Orpheum! Don't forget to pre-game to save big bucks
- best guy ever