Concert Hall, Theater, Performing Arts
- See a show!
- The Orpheum Theater is an iconic Omaha venue home to many Broadway tours, and several fantastic concerts. TIP: Park in the garage across from the main entrance, and take the skywalk to the theater.
- Only buy tickets to shows at the Orpheum at TicketOmaha.com. The official ticket office of Omaha's Orpheum Theater.
- I love the Broadway series. Season tix totally worth it!
- The Broadway season tickets are worth every penny!
- Remember...if you're not buying tickets at TicketOmaha.com, you're buying then from a broker. And you're paying too much!
- Best seats in the house are Loge level, row O, seats 1 & 3.
- I really love this theater and there is not bad seat in this place I love coming here
- View from center stage... pretty incredible!
- Poor ceiling of this venue is falling apart. It's beauty was covered in massive nets.
- Christmas time is cozy at the Orpheum!
- Wow! The detail in the theatre... just gorgeous!!!
- Great stage productions and decor is 2nd to none
- Am Omaha landmark
- Not the best for acoustics.
- Not a bad seat in the house. A real downtown gem.
- Had a great time here with Motown the Musical.
- Kevin hart was so so funny!!
- This theater has great seats and shows! You can now bring food from the stands in but make sure you don't make a mess:) Also, War Horse, Wicked, Memphis, and the Lion King are AMAZING
- whoever had the idea to have Widespread Panic play there was an absolute genius! great overall venue. very nice and helpful staff.