The Orleans Hotel & Casino
4500 W Tropicana Ave (at Arville St)
Las Vegas, NV 89103
- gettin things done
- The Orleans Arena is home of the Las Vegas Wranglers, an ECHL professional Hockey team.
- Nice place
- The award-winning poker room at added another prestigious honor when it was voted the citys Best Poker Room by the readers of the Las Vegas Review-Journal in the 2012 Best of Las Vegas poll.
- So you think you can dance? Tip: There's a live band on Fridays & Saturdays and a wide open dance floor to flail your arms. Much fun and always an energetic crowd.
- Big, cheap, and very nice rooms. Very clean. Bowling is $1 after midnight. Up to date movie theater, has 3D. Loads to do. Free shuttle to the trip till 12:30am.
- Very nice rooms! Plesantly surprised!
- Buffet is better than most in town.
- Love the late night bowling specials. Make sure you sign up for a BConnected Card
- Off the strip, great room prices unless its Spring Break or New Year's. About 10 min drive to the strip. Free Valet Parking. Bowling Alley on 2nd level of Casino, Movie theatre, good restaurants.
- My second home! Not only cozy and homey but great people too!
- You have to pay for wifi. Lame to the max!
- It costs $12.99 to use the hotel's WiFi. Gee, thanks!
- The best way to win gambling is don't gamble or be the house!
- The Buffet is great. Lots of variety and fairly cheap.
- Half off on appetizers @ tgif
- , , , and
- Having to pay for wifi is the biggest buzzkill of all time.
- If you are a person who likes jambalaya, you have to go to big al's oyster bar , the jambalaya is TOP NOTCH !!!@
- Use your coupons they give you at check-in! There are some great deals in there. The Orleans is a great place to stay and they offer so much to do that it can sometimes be hard to leave the property!