40 W Montauk Hwy
Hampton Bays, NY 11946
- Orlando himself! What a sweetheart. AND he can cook!
- I love their shrimp toastada!! It is the best!
- Best tacos ever!!!!! (Especially the steak taco)
- Don't miss the poppover-like zeppoles on the weekend.
- Don't miss the home-baked "zeppoles"!
- If you don't get the huevos rancheros I have no idea what you're doing with your life.
- This is definitely my favorite breakfast spot in Hampton Bays! The sweetest people and the best food! Leave with beignets and sweet rolls- speaking of sweet. .
- Food amazing counter lady is awesome. Food made to order. Delicious
- Having lunch with my girl :)
- BEST BLT !!!!
- Can't go wrong.
- The French Toast is amazing!
- Great place to eat anytime of the day. The food is yummy. Plus the service is great
- The Breakfast is fantastic
- Deep Fried French Toast w/Fresh fruit! Dedlish
- The breakfast sandwiches are the easy (and very good) choice, but be adventurous! I don't think there's a bad thing on the menu. The fish tacos might be the best on the east coast.
- Incredible gallopinto. Makes me wanna go to Costa Rica.
- I love this place so much. Amazing veggie and fish tacos.
- So good! Call in order if it's to go for sure! Ran by two awesome people!
- This place is a joke. They have no clue what they're doing and counter lady is very unprofessional.