Oriole Park at Camden Yards
- Located beyond right field, the B&O Warehouse is 439 feet from home plate. Built between 1898-1905, the warehouse is the longest building on the East Coast at 1,016 feet (but only 51 feet wide).
- There are two orange seats here. In right-center, the landing spot of Eddie Murrays 500th home run. In left, the honorary mark of Cal Ripken Jr.s 278th HR ball, the record breaker for shortstops.
- You gotta see this field.
- 57: Number of homers that have ended up on Eutaw Street. And youll never know when it will happen again.
- Welcome to Camden Yards! Check in using MLB.com At the Ballpark to unlock special offers and explore the stadium right from your phone.
- Want to taste Oriole Parks signature dish? Visit Boogs BBQ under the green tent behind the CF bleachers on Eutaw Street. And you may get to see Boog Powell in person!
- On a close play, watch the "H" and "E" in our name to see whether it was a hit or an error. Then go behind the box score on Orioles Insider.
- Go to the Warehouse Bar in right field. It is there you will find the plaque marking the location of Ken Griffey Jr.'s historic '96 Homerun Derby homer.
- et the feel and charm of an old-fashioned park here at the Orioles' home field. Play ball!
- Did you know there are 2 orange seats at OPACY? One is to honor Eddie Murrays 500th home run, located in the bleachers & the other marks Cal Ripken Jrs record-breaking 278th HR by a shortstop in LF.
- 2 non-green seats here, where E.Murrays 500 homer landed and where Ripkens 278 homer broke the ss homer record. Btw real fans yell OH when the national anthem hits O say does that star spangled
- If you don't say "OH!" during the national anthem, you're an asshole.
- Go to Boog's Barbecue
- Dont forget to use MLB.com At Bat on your Android, iPhone, iPad or iPod, BlackBerry or Windows 7 device to follow all the action on the field and around the league while you are at the park.
- Check out Eutaw St. between the warehouse and the park; the Orioles organization has marked the spots where home runs have landed with small baseball-shaped bronze plaques embedded in the street.
- YOU DO NOT DO THE WAVE WHEN OUR TEAM IS PITCHING!!!!!
- Opening Day!
- Fans travelling to Baltimore should go to the ballpark and take in the sights. Walk along Eutaw (pronounced Utah) street between the warehouse and the field to pick up some of Boog's BBQ.
- FUCK THE YANKEES.
- One of the most beautiful ball parks in the country.