The Original Vincent's
- Try the baked clams...
- Amazing place with great food! Went here with my college today after our Scavenger Hunt! Had a really great day!
- Shrimp balls and Perroni
- Love that this place has been here forever! Local gem! The linguine with shrimp balls and lasagna are great! Best sauce ever!
- Delicious food great atmosphere, very quick service I recommend the chicken Alfredo and chocolate moose cake :)
- The kind of place that has been in Little Italy for decades - nothing has changed (and some of us like it that way). Order the "sweet" red sauce for a taste of how your (American-born) nonna made it.
- Absolutely fantastic! Great service and great food.
- Authentic. Great service. Pasta sauces are fantastic.
- Excellent pasta and great sauce! The coffee is good too!
- flavorless and overpriced
- Linguine with clams
- Eat on the street. Order fried calamari and fried shrimp with hot sauce and a cold Peroni.
- Too spicy and absolutely not tasty. Seafood salad is awful. Pasta with mussels too. I think chief has never been at Italy and can't cook italian food.
- Hot sauce!!!
- Their Veal is delicious, but the place is known for its sauce.
- Food was pretty good. Service could have been faster.
- Food is delish! Get the linguine with spicy sauce with a meatball...lips are still tingling!!
- Food is good, if you ask your food to be spicy be sure you can handle it.
- Original restaurant
- One of the great remaining original restaurants in Little Italy. Not like those new restaurants that lure you in and are filled with tourists. Try the calamari with medium sauce!