Original Tommy's Hamburgers
Burgers, Fast Food
2575 Beverly Blvd (at Rampart Blvd)
Los Angeles, CA 90057
- Some lame-o newbie with frosted tips just ordered a Tommy burger with NO CHILI, NO ONIONS, NO CHEESE! Whattadouche.
- Tommy's: The Ke$ha Of Breakfast Burritos
- Park in the lot across the street it's much easier!
- Gotta try the chili cheese fries!
- chili cheese burgers. they're so good you'd order 2!
- Various locations throughout Los Angeles, but this is the main one... featured in the motion picture "Grandma's Boy" - John, QA Tester
- Chili covered everything? Uh YES PLEASE!!!
- Best Burgers in Town, Try Double Chili Cheeseburger with Chili Cheese Fries!
- Lol like my boy said I bet the mayor is fat!
- The triple cheeseburger its the greatest hamburguer in LA i love it!!
- great place to sober up after the bar
- If you've never had a Tommy's burger, you need to go there NOW!
- Original Tommys on Beverly Boulevard is celebrating its 70th anniversary with 70 cent burgers from noon till midnight. There'll be live music, classic cars and awesome prizes. Sun, 5/17.
- At this original burger stand they don't serve those amazing milkshakes - bummer :(
- Go here for your post-game meal after a USC victory!
- Excellent burgers. Not feeling like having chili in your burger? McDonalds isn't far away.
- Best burgers around, especially good before and after a Dodger game.
- Try the Chili Cheese Fries
- There is nothing sacred once you wrap your hands around a double chili cheeseburger; enjoyed by suits and sweatpants alike, which is exactly the range of clientele you'll find at the walk-up window.