The Original Pancake House
- Love the coffee, bacon, pancakes and friendly service :)
- They have THE best bacon on the planet!
- Order "Pete's Special" - not on the weekend menu.
- Dutch Baby is great with lemon juice and powdered sugar! Real Hungry? Apple Pancake will fill you with delight!
- It's time to expand. Seems like no matter when we come it's a long wait.
- Get here early on Sundays. Otherwise, be prepared to wait.
- Try the almond french toast and the playa crepe. My wife likes the deluxe Idaho potatoes. The orange juice is delicious and I'm very picky about my orange juice.
- Try not to get Nora as your waitress.
- The banana pancakes are AWESOME...their OJ is the best also...
- Get the veggie omelette and add bacon or ham to it.
- The duch baby makes me want to cry
- Ask for Rich to wait on you!
- Order the Dutch Baby!!!!
- All locations don't carry the same menu items ! Was upset that I had my mouth set on something they didn't have !!
- Best pancakes! There corn beef hash AWESOME! Very good food and cheaper than ihop love this place will be back ..... Only suggest cleaning the booths seats better
- Not worth the all-too-common insane wait.
- Eggs and pancakes are delicious!
- Best pancakes ever! And I thought southern cooking was good... Bacon thick and crisp, eggs awesome and the hash browns are to die for. First time here but will definitely be back!
- Got a Mandarin crepe and a Blintz crepe plus a side of bacon and a large fresh squeezed juice, all for $14.95. Try the Dutch baby if you have 30 minutes to wait for it.
- Always good breakfast food. Love d butter pancakes!