- Relaxed place to grab some bar food and beer after work. Can get very busy during a Stanley cup run :)
- GO CANUCKS GO!!!
- Don't ever eat here, they treat their workers like crap there.
- Half price bottles of wine on Thursday nights!
- Apparently a sports bar (11 tvs) but they won't turn on the sound for NFL opening day. Milestones down the road did...just saying.
- Best. Nachos. Ever.
- Pleasantly surprised with everything. Went for happy hour after 9PMmost appetizers were half price. Would come back again.
- Beef dip is the best! Two sides!
- Went there tonight for a football game, good amount of TV's, starters are pricey for the size. The Original Burger was not great at all but better value than the starters since it came with 2 sides.
- The ceasars here are very tasty!
- Food portions are massive, my burger filled me up something fierce!
- Food is pretty decent. Staff are friendly
- Fod is good beer is great, service is fantastic!
- Apple Pie for dessert
- Fourway Fruit Ale. Pretty good.
- The Original Joe's blonde is on special on Friday for $5.25. Not a bad beer.
- The quesadilla is kickass and the grilled cheese burger is a heart attack on a plate but soooo worth it.
- The pita and hummus here are killer. Don't let the balsamic vinegar drenched hummus throw you off - it'll change the way you eat... Hummus.
- They show the UFC fights for $7 or so each.
- Bottled of wine are half off on Thursdays! :)