James M. Nederlander Theatre
24 W Randolph St (btwn State St & Dearborn St)
Chicago, IL 60601
- Beautiful Theater. At Once, get here when the doors open and have a drink on the stage. They also repeat this at intermission.
- The theatre itself is absolutely stunning! Check out www.broadwayinchicago.com for a list upcoming Broadway shows in Chicago. There is a Garrett's popcorn located just a door down from the theatre.
- The Oriental Theatre is AMAZINGLY beautiful with fabulous ornate decor. Pay attention to the intricate details all around you!
- See American Idiot!!!
- get a Stella Artois for $6 and set it on the first balcony's ledge...watch the feds come down on you...SET NOTHING ON THE LEDGE!!!
- FELA!, the joyous dance, theater, music spectacle, plays the Oriental Theatre March 27, 2012 - April 15, 2012!
- Visit the Half Price website or tix office at Randolph/Michigan (across street from Cultural Visitor Center) for half price tix to this venue.
- When at a show go watch the musicians down in the pit, the ushers love it
- Great classic movie palace turned into Broadway in Chicago Theater. Wonderful decor, seating, sightlines and acoustics & host to pre-Broadway and touring companies of hit shows.
- Beautiful theatre!
- Merchandise takes cards but the bars are cash only. There is an ATM in the front lobby.
- The Pre-Broadway World Premiere of BIG FISH plays the Oriental Theatre now through May 5, 2013!
- BIG FISH will have its pre-Broadway world premiere at the Oriental Theatre from April 2, 2013 through May 5, 2013.
- DIRECT FROM BROADWAY! RAIN RETURNS TO THE ORIENTAL THEATRE JUNE 26th - July 1st!
- Do NOT take pics, they actually make u delete them!
- Check out the Oriental Theatre's page (http://www.broadwayinchicago.com/theatreinfo_tours.php) for info on theatre tours at 11 AM every Saturday, $10 (plus ticket fees.) Worth the tours.
- ROCK OF AGES makes its way back to Chicago November 08 - November 13. Dont miss this awesomely good time about dreaming big, playing loud and partying on!
- Don't be late!
- Go see Spring Awakening!
- See Rain before it leaves!