- I love the spicy orange sauce with chicken. They have great Thai tea too! I also love the salad with the peanut sauce dressing.
- The pineapple fried rice is good. Not the best I have had, but for the money it is really good. Comes with raisins and lots of cashews!
- I can't recommend this place /-:
- Get the hot and sour and egg drop mixed. Make sure to tip well!
- I ordered the pineapple &beef plate with steam rice. It wasn't up to my expectations of taste or presentation of the plate. I suppose for what you pay for, its not that bad. Its around 9-10 with tips.
- Grilled salmon, rice, steamed vegetables, an egg roll, and soup or a salad for only $7. Good value for the money
- Decently priced... About to try the pineapple fried rice
- Can't beat it for the price and amount of food. The curries are great
- Basil rolls and Pad Kee Mao!!!
- Try the black sticky rice dessert or the coconut drink.
- Pineapple Fried Rice!!!