Oriental B.B.Q. Chicken Town
6101 Telegraph Ave
Oakland, CA 94609
- Winner of Restaurant Name of the Year award 2012
- Fried chicken done right! Try the sweet and spicy chicken with a side of rice... deee-lissh-us! (One order of fried chicken can feed 2 people)
- Get the garlic chicken.
- Their fried chicken is so crispy and delicious! Their soy sauce + garlic is my favorite, and cheese deokbokki is a must!
- #2Sweet and spicy chicken, corn cheese, #37skewered fish cake soup, #36 ramyun (spicy rice cake noodle) its actually ramen, yogurt soju and beer. Can't go wrong with this combo of dishes.
- Expensive usually, but reasonable during happy hour (9PM - 12AM). This is my go-to place for a lot of protein after a workout or if I'm trying to one up someone who thinks Bonchon is actually good.
- The chicken thighs are great. Remember that this is a college town so they designed this place to go with a group. A pitcher of beer and Korean BBQ? Perfect
- Kimchi pancake is quite hearty here
- Doesn't look like chicken but this is actually chicken wings!
- Fried chicken and beer!
- Get the fried chicken here! No other option.
- The garlic soy chicken is great!
- Happy hour specials between 9pm and midnight, but kitchen may close slightly earlier. The jug of OB is a bargain.
- Slooooow service
- Yesss. KoreAm fried chicken with some yogurt soju!
- Get the very middle booth here, best seat. Get the sweet and spicy chicken, the spicy ramen rice cake, andddd as everyone has already mentioned the yogurt soju.
- Tall shitty beer and awesome Korean spread
- the korean pancakes and side dishes are great. need to get the spicy chicken next time -- what does the Mayor Amy P. order?
- Good fried chicken. Good food up to par with dan sung sa if not more flavorful but as we call it ob king if you like chicken go here if not porno bar is as good
- sweet n spicy chicken all the freakin way!!!