188 Wan Chai Rd
- 188 in 2013 no longer the same core as in 2003
- Video games, iPhone cases, toys, clothes its got everything for the stylish geek!
- so many videogame stores here
- Good for lovers of manga, video games and related goods, as there is a wide variety available here. However, keep in mind that nearly all of the items available are not in English.
- Buon posto per acquistare video games,il centro raccoglie molti negozietti che applicano pi o meno gli stessi prezzi. Per i pi coraggiosi ci sarebbero anche un paio di bancarelle che vendono cibo..
- Came here at 12:30 and half the shops were still in the process of opening. Don't come until after 2PM if you want to browse.
- The once mighty mecca of pop culture has become a shadow of its former glorious self, now full of uninspired smartphone cases and not-even-hipster eyeglass shops.
- Shopping time,,,,,,,
- If u trying to sell yr 2nd-hand games, go find an shop w/ an uncle shopkeeper, may hv a gd deal fm him.
- Video gamers heaven. Always haggle. Try to shop at the top floor and back of the building for cheaper price.
- Game Hit on the top floor is my favorite games store!
- Hongkongs nst bsta IT Mall med galet mycket elektronik och prylar p flera vningsplan.
- NBA 2K12 price vary from $148 to $300, better check every shops
- Good deals repairing iPhones. Much better prices than Computer Centre
- Old school electronics shopping experience. But hurry, more space and less crammed every time I get there :)
- Gamers' Eden. ps3, xbox & co are here. Go to the top floor.
- Nice place to get Christmas gift for kids
- Best Place to buy or sell video games. Go to the top floor and make the First Right. Game Smart is the store!