1111 Nicollet Ave (at 11th St)
Minneapolis, MN 55403
- Orchestra Hall has been home to the Minnesota Orchestra since 1974. The open glass structure & whimsical blue tubes offer a warm, welcoming ambiance for all concertgoers.
- Order intermission refreshments at the beginning of the show to save time and hassle.
- Grab a drink from the bar on the second level for a good crowd-watching vantage point.
- Do not throw objects into the blue tubes... the blue men will emerge and attack.
- Go to "A Night at the Oscars" at the Minnesota Orchestra
- Connects with the entire skyway system which is great during blizzards! Go to baker building and then south.
- Even in the nose bleed section the sound is awesome. However if you are in the top row in the front your back may end up hurting by the end of the performance.
- Love this place and the concerts
- Wonderful music played here.
- Choral performances excellent. Wonderful acoustics.
- Amazing place, free donuts/cookies and coffee before concerts
- Beautiful space!
- Seating on the side balcony's can give you some difficult sight lines, but the sound is still exquisite!
- Hexagons. Hexagons on the wall, hexagons on the ceiling, hexagons.
- The plaza outside is a pit of bums. Don't go there.
- Great place for a graduation on a rainy day!
- Young People's concert is a fabulous experience.
- Support the locked out musicians!
- Miss you guys!!!
- Judd Greenstein is a genius.