Beach, Neighborhood, Park
- Pelham Bay Parks oceanfront is an ideal setting for any group that cant decide between lazing and exploring. Relax on the beach or get a little more active: canoe, take a tour or go seal watching.
- A romantic walk on the rocky shoreline of Hunter Island will transport you to the coast of Old New England.
- Places to Run: Take in the warm sunrise during your morning run, here, at this 115-acre, 1.1-mile-long beach. Enjoy views of City Island and Long Island.
- Hey JERKS: pick up your trash!! What's wrong with you??
- The beach was just redone. Tons of new sand was brought in. And the beach looks great now!
- Its probably one of the better nyc run beaches. Great scenery down in sections 1 & 2
- Clean, calm beach full of really happy families. I found it very relaxing.
- The seagulls are very aggressive! If you feed one be prepared too feed a flock of them
- Go explore the Kazimiroff Nature Trails looped paths around 189-acre Hunter Island, leading to the islands wetland border, through its interior forest, and onto the shore of Orchard Beach.
- Any volunteers willing to help clean up the shore and other parks check out nycparks.gov
- Get here early...nice and quiet, boats going in and out of the sound and only 9 bucks to park! By noon, it's a madhouse!
- Come to the only public beach in The Bronx to enjoy sun and sports. There are mobile food carts and snack bars offering American, Cuban, and Italian food. Just leave your dog home. More at MetroFocus.
- Nice in the fall, horrible in the summer.
- Go Park! Orchard Beach is a perfect spot to cast your line! Be careful during the summer: youll want to avoid the beachs open swimming areas.
- Make NYC Your Gym with your friends by challenging them to a pick-up basketball game at the Orchard Beach courts. Making NYC Your Gym with others is not only good exercise but tons of fun!
- Beach was recently redone tons of new sand was brought in.
- umm was ok, dont know how clean ny beach are, but it was warm and i had a little soak, bleh
- The Pro Rican Rivera
- Working on the beach on this rainy day