Orange Top Diner
Town of Tuxedo, NY
- Great food, crowd and service.
- Food and service. Top notch.
- Decent spot to get breakfast, especially if you're on your way to the Ren Fair. Food is pretty good.
- Amazing food, big portions, and really cheap! Two full meals and drinks $20! I'm love.
- Great food & staff!!
- Get the tuna melt - would easily be an $18 tuna melt in NYC!
- Corned beef hash has about 3 tablespoons of salt. Prepare to be disappointed
- Not the best diner I've been to!
- Worst diner ever. Took 1/2 to get food grilled cheese made with Kraft cheese slices, fries weren't cooked and mayonnaise was cheap salad spread!
- Best scrambled eggs I've ever had.
- Great service. Tasty eats! Pastrami Reuban, very good. Would come again.
- we went there today and sadly they were not properly staffed. The owner should remember that election day means more people than a typical tuesday. Food was good though!