Are ramen noodles a staple in your house? They are here!! My kids like to eat them with a little butter and the seasoning packet. I must admit I even find them yummy! Well this Orange Almond Cherry Ramen Noodle Salad is the cat’s meow. I know what you are thinking …can’t be eating all those carbs. Well that is why I am balancing it with some fresh fruit and veggies. That way you can get your vitamins and fiber.
I love this beautiful salad. Orange Almond Cherry Ramen Noodle Salad combines oranges, almonds, dried cherries, ramen noodles, red pepper and cabbage dressed with a tangy sweet mustard vinaigrette. You can use prepackaged coleslaw to speed up the prep time. You can have this on the table in a few minutes. It is perfect for lunch or a light dinner.
The flavors meld together so well and you will love the dried cherries!! If you have trouble finding dried cherries you can substitute dried cranberries. They are a good second choice. Put this on your list this week and let me know what you think! I love to hear from you!
Orange Almond Cherry Ramen Noodle Salad
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 (14 ounce bag) classic coleslaw
- 1 package ramen noodles (uncooked) you can throw away the seasoning
- 3 mandarin oranges peeled and sectioned
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup dried cherries
- 1 red pepper seeded vein removed and diced
- 1 cup broccoli florets diced
- Combine vinegar, Dijon mustard, honey, garlic, salt and pepper. Whisk in olive oil slowly to combine.
- In large salad bowl combine coleslaw, ramen noodles, oranges, almonds, cherries, red pepper and broccoli. Toss gently with dressing.
Schema/Recipe SEO Data Markup by Yummly Rich Recipes0.1http://www.smalltownwoman.com/orange-almond-cherry-ramen-noodle-salad/wk_bootstrap();
Other delicious salad recipes you will love!!
Cobb Wedge Salad
- IHOP Launched a Pumpkin Pancake Stout With Keegan Ales
- The Absolute Best Thing to Eat in Every State
- These Cities Have the Most Millennials in the US
- 'Shot in the Dark' Is Dunkin' Donuts First-Ever Coffee in a Can
- 18 Indulgent Paleo Recipes