$ $ $
37 Pimlico Rd. (at St. Barnabas St.)
Belgravia, Greater London, Greater London SW1W 8NE
+44 20 7881 9844
- Officially the world's most wooden pub.
- Wood fired pizza
- Bravo: Free WiFi. Go to Orange guest. Pass is friday01.
- New wifi password: orangehotel37
- Good gastropub with basement bar which is nicely relaxing.
- Tasty wood oven pizza, lovely ambience and rustic interior - great for evenings or just a drink outside
- Very good smoked salmon (white) pizza... There is also a downstairs bar area less traveled but quite decent and comfy...
- On Sunday no food after 9.30pm.
- Perfect for lunch espresso ally on a sunny day
- try the meantime wheat beer. delicious.
- It can take a while for the food to arrive. Also ask for a sharp knife for the pizzas.
- Amazing Sunday Roasts! Make sure you book before you go!
- Mmmmmmm the steak is gorgeous!! Red Malbec delicious xx
- Busy with the flowershow but great pub!
- Beef Sunday roast was fantastic
- Great vibe !
- At least one very good sipping rum
- Traditional Sunday roast nice, nothing above or special but ok. Staff are great, place and location are lovely. Recommend for regular lunch
- This place is like a maze. Very cozy romantic atmosphere on a Sunday evening. The Sunday roast lamb for 18.50 was tasty, potatoes, gravy and pudding could have needed a bit more flavour.
- Nice place, great pizza's and cocktails. but also other mains available.