M419 Queen's Road West
+852 6608 0803
- Korean fried chicken on the island side! Comparable to Chicken Hof & Soju, the original k fried chicken in HK. Love the original - great flavorful breading - but the honey soy might be my fave!
- Huge portions. Best to come in a group but make sure to book because limited seats available. Love the egg roll with cheese (eat em hot!)
- New location! Best place for fried (marinated) chicken but also try the fried egg roll, budae jiggae. Come early (6.30pm) otherwise there's a long queue. Fruit soju the perfect add-on.
- Cute little restaurant. Really really good korean fried chicken. They have blue lemonade but it is not that special. Egg rolls were so yummy. This place is always full.
- The Korean fried chicken is better than Lee family hof & soju! Get 50/50 original and hot. Egg roll was tasty also, filled with melted cheese and fried carrot & onion.
- Call in ahead for take away. Seating is extremely limited.
- The place to go on cheat day.
- Food is above average, fried chicken is highly recommend but the other items on the menu or very average. So good and bad points