Opera House, Concert Hall
Ekvipagemestervej 10 (Holmen)
København, Region Hovedstaden 1438
+45 33 69 69 69
- Visit Copenhagen Opera House on one of their guided tours... :)
- Beautiful architecture in so many ways. Don't miss the view from the top floor right under the big roof. It was so great on a cold February evening. I can't wait to be there on a warm summer night.
- Instead of paying 30 kr for a water, there is glasses and a cold water tap at the toilet. Use your money on alcohol instead!
- 1) Getting a fully toured guide is actually a very learningfull experience. 2) There are always some 'low cost' seats available for each show, so the 'common' dane can also visit this fine art.
- Udsigten over vandet fra verste etage er nice. tag et smut derop i pausen!
- Go to see the Olafur Eliasson chandeliers, if for nothing else.
- Wonderful place with wonderful view on CPH
- You should also see the view of the opera at night from the Amaliensborg slot! It's amazing...
- I aften er der Zulu Comedy Galla i Operaen! Tjek ind p Zulu Comedy Galla og husk at der er gang i den p #ZCF2013 og #ZuluComedyGalla hele ugen!
- Many operas starts with an introduction 30 min. before.
- En af de smukkeste bygninger i KBH!:)
- En stor oplevelse, kom lige til en rundvisning, der bestemt var pengene vrd. Flot Hr. Mller!
- It is s beautiful house and worth a visit
- Wonderfull building - Beautiful view - outstanding restaurant
- Amazing building, Beautiful view and a outstanding restaurant
- Great interior in the actual music hall. Horrible lines at the crazy expensive bar.
- Amazing place to visit, even simply for the stunning architecture
- Pretty place!
- Very cool architecture
- Absolutely breathtaking, luxury theater! The sound is impeccable. Just go!