9 Dongdaqiao Rd (At LG2/F of Parkview Green)
北京市, 北京市 100020
+86 10 5690 7177
- Octopus in Tomato sauce Authentic a Dish Name Is : Polipo Affogato is soooo Good
- Good food, bad service.
- This is not only Italusn Restaurant where you can find Best food Best Cocktail Best - Pastry real Fine dining speghetti al Chitarrista my Favorite
- Best italian restaurant
- Nice weekday set lunches 3 courses for 198. The beef cheeks are amazing
- wifi PW:operabombana
- Fine Italian restaurant in an artsy mall. Sea bass in lunch set menu is delicious.
- Love its lofty and airy design with exposed bricks. If you dine late, you can spot chef Bombana chilling at the bar by himself.
- Inside the new shopping mall, feels more casual and opened compare to Otto e mezzo shanghai.
- Very good wine selection, and the Wagyu beef steak & Foie Gras is good. But its kinda difficult to screw up when you have the best ingredients:) Still not worth it for the price tag though.
- Italian restaurant created by the famous 3-star Michelin chef, Umberto Bombana. Occidental decor, authentic Italian cuisine, it satisfies all fantasies about gourmet food, elegance and creativity.
- We tried the spaguethi with the iberico meat balls. it's delicious and we even got starters and small dessert. They also backe their own fine bread. It's worth a visit
- Food average at best and staff not very attentive. Very limited vegetarian/vegan selections for a high end restaurant. Great setting though, that's it.
- Unpretentious fine dining. Worth paying a visit. Very good wine selection, food is amazing
- Great service and wonderful Italian food
- Truly Italian, should be Top 3 in Beijing!
- Try their baked goods
- Go for the marinated Australian lamb - SO good! The limoncello souffl is also outstanding.
- Donut is heaven!
- Food was amazing! The suckling pig was just perfect