Furniture / Home, Design, Gift Shop
107 N 13th St
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Fun shop for stuff for the home (or apt.)that changes merchandise rather frequently.
- Browse this charming boutique for quirky kitchen/home accessories and unique gifts that don't scream "tourist." Then stop by sister shop Verde (across the street!) for artisan chocolates and jewelry.
- Earthy home goods, colorful melamine dishware, pint-size vases designed to hold just a single bud, and other bound-to-be-loved gifts proliferate at this neatly organized design resource.
- Open house is my favorite place to get Philly themed gifts.
- Awesome postcards and local crafts. Unfortunately, most of the jewelry wasn't made in Philly.
- Quaint place on 13th & Sansom for kitchenware, unique gifts, and accessories!
- Cute store but, they have a $15 credit card minimum.
- For the aesthete
- Have awesome stationary from Mudlark!!!
- Partners in life and in business, Marcie Turney and Valerie Safran offer a hand-selected assortment of gifts ranging from accessories and furniture to apparel and housewares in their flagship shop.
- Looking for unique and trendy pieces for your apartment or house? With their friendly staff Open House is a wonderful botique full of stylish home accessories.
- The cutesy store with amazing Things for your home
- Since they have been open the staff consists constantly of complete assholes.