Onondaga Lake Park
Park, Other Outdoors, Lake
106 Lake Dr
Liverpool, NY 13088
- Known as the "Central Park of CNY", locals use this shoreline park year-round. Walk, run, bike or just sit and watch the water. Trams take visitors to each end of the park from May-October.
- Get off the couch and get moving! This park features 2 1/2 miles of paved walkways lining the shores of Onondaga Lake with great views of the city of Syracuse. Open all year.
- Let loose and play outside. Onondaga Lake Park is perfect for taking advantage of the Syracuse snow. Don't miss Lights on the Lake here too!
- Great place for a long run -9.2 miles round trip from salt museum to south side of lake. Hit the mister by the skate park after to cool off then grab a beer at the Retreat to reward yourself
- the best place to walk or ride your bike in syracuse!
- A great place to get some exercise any time of year! Check out the Lights on the Lake setup between early November and January.
- If you're into speed and don't want to be concerned about running into (or over) other people, go at an off-hour. For example, mornings are quieter than evenings.
- Nice park! We love coming here
- Best spot to roller blade in the state. Hands down
- First Night at Lights on the Lake- 5pm-12am December 31. Walk through the lights display, enjoy live music, and watch the dropping of the giant orange. Fireworks display will go off at Midnight.
- This is one of our favorite places to go! Even the dogs love it!
- Lights on the lake is long, but worth it.
- Best place for a long run
- Lights on the Lake
- Right off highway 90, great place to take a break from your drive and take in the view from your ride or take a leisurely walk on a clear day.
- Great place to take outdoor portraits!
- Nice place to relax on the lake
- W/ Amelia Lindsay and Jeremy
- Beautiful lake park. Great for singles and families.
- Ducks and gulls in the winter, especially around the marina.