OnlyBurger Food Truck
Food Truck, Burgers
- The Breakfast Burger includes hormone-free beef chuck ground fresh daily, topped with fried green tomato, homemade pimento cheese and a fried local egg, served on a locally baked bun.
- Try the Breakfast Burger with hormone-free beef chuck ground fresh daily, topped with fried green tomato, homemade pimento cheese and a fried local egg, served on a locally baked bun.
- Try a bacon & blue burger with no toppings or condiments. You'll thank me later.
- If they have it, get the breakfast burger. It has pimento cheese, an egg, and a fried green tomato. It is the best burger I have ever tasted.
- Go to Only Burger, but don't always feel pressured to get the beef burger. The turkey burger is delicious and lower in guilt.
- Yummmmmm. Get the fried green tomato burger. You won't be disappointed.
- Great food. If I was rich, this would be the only place j get my burgers
- Great burger and fries
- Not that bad of a line right now. Can't wait. Heard these burgers are amazeballs.
- Fried Green Tomato burger is awesome, I get the veggie also and it's awesome!
- Burgers are fantastic. Definitely go to Only Burger. There seemed to be a line of people waiting for food, but it was super quick.
- Oh, they definitely have some special burgers on the truck, no need to go to Durham.
- The line is often quite short before 10 of noon.
- There's usually almost no line by 12:30.
- Damn good food!!!
- Hit up CookOut to spend your $5 and get a whole tray!!!!!
- Find them here first Friday of the month. Imperial Center
- OMG, I almost forgot the granddaddy of food trucks. The burgers are fantastic, but I actually love the thin, crispy fries more!
- Worth the trip to Pittsboro on Aug 13 at TRKfest. Music + OnlyBurger and other eats. It's going to be a blast!
- Normally the truck is actually on Main Campus Drive on the Centennial Campus at State. The closest cross street is Varsity and Main.