O'Neill's Irish Pub
Pub, Bar, Nightclub
120 Washington St (at Essex)
Salem, MA 01970
- That brunette bartender is so hot
- No really, the Guinness Beef Stew is amazing.
- Not to miss the LIVE Irish music Sunday night!
- If your looking for grenades this is an arms dispensary
- Great place for a beer and trivia!
- Umm don't come on Fridays
- I'm not an asshole who watches people "getting raped" so this place is good in my book!
- Irish atmosphere food and brews
- Irish Music was insanely awesome!
- Great stuff here.
- Trivia on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, cheap beer, decent food. Stay away on Fridays when the meat market hordes descend.
- Really great food and Irishusic
- Keep a low profile, viewings.
- happy halloween!
- Terrible!!! I had to wait OVER 1 hr for a salad! Never coming back!
- Welcome respite from "uncle" duties.
- This place sucks because there are rude patrons
- Be wary of their draft beers. They have a distinct metallic taste. Almost like bad pipes.
- Get the steak tips
- Waitress unattentive. At least one thing wrong with each meal. Do NOT get the burger. Not coming back.