O'Neills Bar & Restaurant
- It's self service here so don't sit and wait for a waiter to get your order because they wont! You have to get to the carvery or sandwich bar and order there!
- A real local bang on in the heart of town.. Def worth a visit!
- Can choose between buffet or la carte menu, both good options. Normal prices, similar to other places in Dublin. Good food though. 7 or 8 draught beers.
- This is the best place to try traditional Irish food. Cheap, but tasty.
- There is a Russian speaking girl at the counter
- Murphy's on tap - makes it one of my favourites!
- This is one of the best pubs in the city centre. great food, good company & pints of Guinness. What more could you want?
- Cafeteria style meals. But it was the best meal I had during my week stay in Ireland! Nice beer selection.
- Great value carvery, large interior but can be a noisy for lunch and trying to sit down. Get a ribena added on for a few more cents to your meal.
- Nice places on the roof. There are also two sets of seatings coming from the demolished Lansdowne Road Stadium.
- Great carvery, the fish'n'chips is huge!
- Go upstairs and enjoy a pint while watching some game. Rugby and football matches are very fun. If hungry, order food downstairs and they'll send upstairs.
- GREAT lunch!
- Great selection of very good Irish craft beer,O'Hara's range and Trouble Brewing stout are excellent
- Touristic, but nice to listen irish mudic.
- I really recomend full irish breakfast. It costs less then 7 euro before 11:30.
- Good music and cool live band
- Great live music every night of the week
- After work favourite, great pint
- Best Friday afternoon lunches ever!