Food Court, American
Concourse B, Terminal 8 (JFK International Airport)
Queens, NY 11430
- Service at the bar was fast & friendly. And the grilled chicken sandwich w/ applewood smoked bacon was tasty. Suggestion: have a cocktail with Fireball cinnamon whisky. Or just a shot!
- Sit at the bar so you can watch the knicks play
- The coffee is strong!
- Medium rare is very rare, but tasty...
- a sheppard's pie before saying goodbye (and a mojito to have a nice flight) ;)
- Bom lugar para uma refeio antes de viajar. Beba uma Samuel Adams e viaje feliz!
- Around noon, the chief waitress was the nicest. I had left all my dollars in NY and paid with airline voucher, even thou she was sweet. Don't bother trying late evenings, kitchen closes by 9 :-/
- Nice place to bild your own burger!
- Stopped in for a quick cocktail. Got the French 75 & it was tasty!
- Horrible service. Incomplete order, served cold after 30 min of wait. Stay away.
- Interesting roll placement
- Food, based on the Shepard's Pie, is nothing to write home about. Service is average. The poor positioning of bar lights means the two fuzzy TV's are truly only viewable from the bar.
- Hamburger delicioso e um preo melhor ainda. Uma grata surpresa.
- Really really slow service avoid if you have a flight leaving soon
- Slow service :( I ordered a salad 10 minutes before the table next to me and she got her burger and fries 7 minutes before my salad! Total waste of money
- Surprisingly good Rockefeller burger cooked perfectly. Frankie was pleasant and attentive.
- OMG! Slowest bartender. They had less than 1/2 of the beers on the menu. 8 wings took 30 minutes and the was only at 33% capacity. Avoid.
- They were out of everything, 25 min wait for food & the chicken tastes like rubber. But apart from that it's great.
- Grilled chicken spinach salad is a must while waiting to take off!
- Yummy fries!! Patty melt, not so much.