New American, Lounge
$ $ $ $
Lists & rankings
- This is THE star gazing spot during TIFF...
- Mostly prostitutes.
- Lobster spoons is a great appetizer !
- Great patio! The albacore tuna was so delicious. Oysters are great. Reasonably priced for the area.
- Having a great cinnamon bun
- Saffron Sling for those who like Gin. Lipstick for the ladies. Guys get your woman a few Lipsticks ;)
- Some of the must-try dishes include foie gras with pickled blueberry and Alaskan black cod marinated in miso.
- The beef carpacio with smoked cheddar and truffle is a must.
- Food is phenomenal and the service is spot on! Beautiful interiors and the patio in the summer is the best in the city!
- Excellent place, very fast service, nice drinks and delicious salads!!
- The best brunch in Toronto, especially in the summer. Well curated menu, very attentive staff. Off menu recommendation: lobster carbonara.
- Eggplant arrabbiata, prawn lettuce wraps, and Cajun fried cauliflower were delicious. For main, branzino was heavenly. Also try their olive bread! For dessert, try either cheesecake or chocolate cake
- One of the great places I've been to greet food and beautiful area #Toronto #Canada #food #
- It is a great fancy restaurant with very delicious food and deserts .
- One is everything a good hotel restaurant should be: Luxurious, fancy and run by a celebrity chef. Read more: http://jamiesarner.com/toronto-life/2016/07/5-tips-summerlicious/
- Prices are very high and the food is indifferent from the other restaurants in the neighbourhood. Service is very slow
- Way...way over priced. Many better restaurants in Toronto for the price.
- Amazing dessert!!
- Lobster spoons, tacos and vodka cappuccino martinis!
- Way....way over priced....save your money and go somewhere cool