- Baklava is amazing!!!
- Linger... not a place to go if you are in a rush.
- Don't leave w/o trying the "Madhatter" crepe. It is amazing.
- Poor service. They are quick to seat but not quick to feed you.
- Greek techno on a Sunday morning? Sure, why not.
- Wifi password: 7182746650
- A vast menu with very good food. But service is quite lacking. Waited 20 mins after finishing meal for check. Had to eventually ask a different server for check.
- Summer hours are 24/7 love the outdoor seating!
- This has always been my go -to bakery, partly bc it was open so late. It's now open 24/7!
- Food is mediocre, but the bakery/pastries are to die for! The Chocolate Mousse is my favorite, but they also have a fantastic array of cheesecakes.
- Get the ribeye if you like a big fat juicy ribeye. It's CHEAP!
- Ambiente agradvel, msica descontrada, sentar na varanda uma delicia neste vero, luz e o pessoal descolado estimulam ao bis!!! The greek burguer very delicious, yougurt greek com Fruit & honey!
- This is the spot that made the cake for my big fat Greek wedding and the pastries Are divine from my Olympus I Think. The hostesses look like Aphrodite.
- The best cheesecakes in NYC !!!
- Best bakery on Astoria!!!!
- Cake is good, girls are friendly. Not trilled about the guy in a striped shirt who bumped past me while I was paying at the cake counter to ask my girlfriend if she needed help. Rude and creepy.
- I don't like the baklava here.
- Pleasantly surprised!!!! Good food good service amazing ekmek dessert..Definitely a must come in Astoria
- Don't even bother.
- Napoleon is outstanding