Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Montelucia
Resort, Hotel, Spa
- These tiny edible flowers are used in the Joya Salad prepared at the Montelucia Resort in Scottsdale, AZ.
- Dont miss a So-Sound therapy in the hotels Joya Spathe table vibrates in sync with songs you choose.
- The Joya Spa is to die for! Love the poolside cuisine at M Bar, and the Oasis Pool is more quaint. Prado restaurant is amazing-going to listen to the live ban now!
- This hotel is in my Top 3!!!! Friendly & helpful staff, fantastic pool, great bed, and the food is excellent!!!
- Check out the Friday night Rock Concerts at 7pm at the ROQ
- Greatest Resort in the State of AZ. The entire staff seems dedicated to gaining our friendship. Couldn't ask for and the Prado restaurant Rocks.
- We don't always work Saturdays, but when we do we work here :)
- This place is great. Peaceful, good food and drinks, nice staff, relaxing pools. The only bad thing is that the WiFi stinks. It's terrible.
- tudo de bom !!
- The Oasis Pool is for adults only, and if you have an appointment at the Joya Spa, make sure there is plenty of time to relax on the second-floor Joya Terrace at its peaceful pool and deck.
- Wonderful location, huge pool next to mountains,delicious breakfast and Best king size beds!!
- Love Centro Bar... Ice cold drinks....!!
- Book spa treatments, check in early and enjoy the small and very private Joya pool with delicious poolside food and drinks
- Old-world decor, great service. Wifey loved the spa. Brunch is off the hinges! Grown and romantic yet family friendly. We'll be back around christmas time.
- This place is sooooo beautiful. I suggest taking a bath right when you check in.
- Amazing resort w/ friendly staff, great pool, and good food. The best part is their amazing spa and fitness facility. They offer free classes daily!
- Go on Monday half price spa
- The most beautiful resort in the Scottsdale area.
- Really a top-tier resort. Clean, all the amenities that youd hope for, and the best of everything. The service here is literally the best Ive ever seen.