Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa
41000 Bob Hope Dr (Rancho Las Palmas Dr)
Rancho Mirage, CA 92270
- I've been coming here for years, and always have a memorable time. Enjoy spa treatments and golf in this serene desert resort nestled in Rancho Mirage.
- I am a little bias since I use to work here, but beautiful property, loved the waterpark for the kids, spa treatments and the presidental suite is huge! "The River" is right across the street too!
- Evening cocktails and dining under the stars at Blu Ember, listen to local jazz on the patio, walk to The River & Starbucks or the movies.
- The #1 family resort in the area. No need to take the kids off property. There is a waterpark out their front door complete with a sand beach, lazy river and splash pad.
- The rooms are very confortable, beautiful golf courses, nice people. We stayed here for Coachella and the place was perfect to rest after a long day of concerts!
- Every room is nice (: The tranquility pool at night is beautiful, unfortunately Splashtopia is only open for four hours a day
- Ask for a 2nd floor room so you don't get the noise from above.
- Live entertainment 5 nights a week ! Wed - Sun !
- The whole place is great. The conference center is one of the best and onsite activities abound. We had fun at disco night.The pool has two great slides. There is a lazy river and it is the bomb. The
- Blue Ember restaurant is one of the hippest places to eat in the desert.
- TG we had Coachella &forgot this 'resort'.I thought Paul Newman would sit next to me at breakfast.buffet,only a la carte!We asked for iced coffee,they made it wrong&in front of us they just put ice.
- Nice place. Good golf course. 3 pools including the Splashtopia area.
- Great pool, love love love the Blue Ember, and the R bar is fun and great with the kids. Absolutely love this place.
- Splash zone is great
- My favorite place to stay when in town for business. Wonderful stays, attentive employees, lovely and refreshing water park.
- Be sure to sign up for the omni loyalty program for great benefits that begin on your first visit.
- An absolutely excellent resort. We had a lovely time in our clean and spacious room. The staff was super friendly. Lovely amenities. Look forward to visiting again.
- Great family resort....good food... And the water park Splashtopia kids love it ....2 fun water slides! Great place !
- Underrated gem of the desert.