The Hotel Majestic St. Louis
Hotel, Hotel Bar
- Become part of our Select Guest loyalty program and receive complimentary wifi and breakfast beverages delivered to your guest room.
- Parking SUCKS, the internet isn't free, and the elevators are tiny. But the staff is very friendly and helpful.
- The wifi here is TERRIBLE! Get a lower room so you can use the AT&T wifi instead of Omni's. Other than that, the hotel is nice, and the staff is extremely pleasant to deal with.
- Park down the street where parking is $8. They only have valet, and it's $25/day.
- Beanie babies
- Staff is amazing!!!
- If you need anything, just ask for Johnny!
- The hotel rooms are really good. Too pricey given that they do not have free wifi and free parking.
- Good hotel but stuck in the previous century with no free Wi-Fi. Would not stay here again because of it. They want you to sign up for Paid loyalty service to get it. Ice machines only on odd floors.
- Ger the rewards program
- This staff is by far one of the friendliest I've ever seen. The rooms are gorgeous. I love he shuttle service. I'll stay here again!
- Now that I have stayed here - I would not stay anywhere else while in Saint Louis. Absolutely beautiful hotel, intelligent, engaged staff, prompt exemplary service. The very best.
- The restaurant has excellent food at very reasonable rates; beautiful rooms!
- Maurizio's is AWFUL and has NO customer service. The delivery guy cusses at you, threatens, and tries to fight you when he delivers your CORRECTED order. Don't expect them to get your order right.
- Everyone is so nice. Turn down service amazing sweet lady.
- Outdated and unfriendly staff.
- Great staff here