Omega Restaurant & Bakery
9100 W Golf Rd (btwn Greenwood Ave & Dee Rd)
Niles, IL 60714
- Open 24 hours
- Great food and service. As usual.
- Matzo ball soup is as good as it gets!
- There's not much about Omega that I find unfavorable. Bread basket and soup is excellent. Pastas are flavorful and large. Sandwiches are pretty good too. You can find them on Groupon occasionally.
- Great sit down family dinner.
- Desserts Are to Die for!
- Get the Sweet and Sour cabbage soup. And make sure you get dessert.
- French onion soup and the gypsy skillet... Used to get those two all the time!
- cream of chicken wild rice is da bomb (tuesdays only)
- The cream of chicken soup (served on Sunday) is very crave worthy, but can be hit or miss.
- Always a great dinner
- Ask for the server Pat, she is THE BEST!!!:-D
- Jesus the Messiah is the Alpha AND Omega:-)
- The best resuraunt ever!!! Great service, great food, and not to mention the desirt table!!! Great Greak resturaunt with food from all over! The servers are GREAT to!!
- Eggs Benedict on Sunday is the only way to go
- The coffee cake is delicious and only 4.50!
- Baked French Onion Soup, delicious!!! Service is hit or miss :(
- There service is always great:)
- Sirloin au jus is to die for....get extra gravy on the mashed potatoes because its a little scarce and take all the bread in the basket home!
- They no longer haved stewed prunes