807 8th Ave (at W 49th St.)
New York, NY 10019
- Very old-school family-run Diner with the most endearing owners! Typical diner food is highlighted by a deliciously buttery and salty Grilled Cheese Sandwich.
- What the hell is Taylor ham? It's a NY diner near Times Square with a liquor license. 'Nough said.
- I'm drinking scotch with dinner. At 3am. Yup.
- Matzoh ball soup. Always.
- Great place to get a beer with breakfast!
- Why did it say I checked in at Weehawken
- Angry men serving food and throwing us crackers and straws, awful service with mediocre overpriced food
- Might be my favorite joint in the area.
- Great late night venue
- This place doesn't have steak and eggs. Unacceptable.
- How can you call yourself a "diner" if you don't serve Taylor Ham? Otherwise unremarkable dining, typical classic diner, with slightly overpriced menu for what it is, likely due to the locale.
- Average food. Overpriced for a diner. Should lower prices for more business.
- Try breakfast nr 7, damn good Spanish omelet!