Olive Garden’s Never Ending Pasta Bowl Celebrates 20th Anniversary With More Pasta Combinations
Restaurant Brings Families Together During Annual Promotion
Orlando, FL (RestaurantNews.com) The 20th anniversary of Olive Garden’s most popular promotion – Never Ending Pasta Bowl – will tempt pasta lovers with more options than ever before. Starting today, guests can create their favorite pasta combinations, choosing from more than 20 types of pasta, sauces and toppings, along with homemade soup or salad and freshly baked breadsticks, all unlimited and starting at just $9.99.
“Never Ending Pasta Bowl is a fan-favorite promotion that allows families to come together over a shared love of pasta,” said Jose Duenas, Olive Garden’s executive vice president of marketing. “Our guests have enjoyed the value of Never Ending Pasta Bowl for the past 20 years, so we’re excited to offer even more choices for this year’s celebration.”
Never Ending Pasta Bowl includes options to please the entire family:
- Pastas: Rigatoni, Cavatappi, Spaghetti, Whole Wheat Linguine, Gluten-Free Rotini, Tri-Colored Penne, Fettuccine, Angel Hair and Mezzaluna Ravioli.
- Sauces: Five Cheese Marinara, Traditional Meat Sauce, Asiago Garlic Alfredo, Alfredo, Marinara, New Chicken Pomodoro and Pesto Alfredo.
- Toppings: Meatballs, Italian Sausage, Chicken Meatballs, Crispy Chicken Fritta or Crispy Shrimp Fritta can be added to any combination starting at $2.99.
For this anniversary year, Olive Garden brought back its much-anticipated Never Ending Pasta Pass and gave families a reason to celebrate with the new Family Edition of the Pasta Pass. Guests with Pasta Passes can enjoy unlimited pasta throughout the seven-week promotion at any Olive Garden across the country by simply presenting the pass. Plus, Family Edition Pasta Pass holders can treat an additional three guests of their choosing.
Guests can follow along and join the conversation with #NeverEndingPasta and connect with Olive Garden at Facebook.com/OliveGarden, Twitter.com/OliveGarden and Instagram.com/OliveGarden. For more information and to find your nearest Olive Garden restaurant, visit OliveGarden.com.
About Olive Garden
Olive Garden is the leading restaurant in the Italian dining segment with more than 800 restaurants, more than 96,000 employees and more than $3.8 billion in annual sales. Olive Garden is a division of Darden Restaurants, Inc., (NYSE: DRI), which owns and operates more than 1,500 restaurants that generate over $6.8 billion in annual sales. Headquartered in Orlando, Fla., and employing more than 150,000 people, Darden is recognized for a culture that rewards caring for and responding to people. Olive Garden is committed to making a difference in the lives of others in the local community. As part of this commitment, Olive Garden restaurants have donated more than 33 million pounds of food to local community food banks across the country.
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- Taste Test: Chick-fil-A vs. Sam’s Club Copycat Nuggets
- These Are the 40 Things Every Woman Over 40 Should Know About Her Health
- Kylie Jenner Just Had Cereal With Milk for the First Time
- Denny's New Mobile Relief Diner Is on Its Way to the Carolinas