Ole Times Country Buffet
- Reasonable prices and tons of delicious food. Crowded at times, but that is expected at a buffet. Would visit again.
- The place to go for great southern comfort food!
- Starving college students beware
- This food is the best southern cooking I've had in a while. It is hot, tasty and the variety of items is impressive. If you are in valdosta you must eat here!
- Every thing I tried was really good
- Rice was still raw when I tried it... Gross.
- The chicken, collard greens, cornbread and Mac n cheese; incredible.
- Definitely they go for quantity not quality. Hot stuff was cool to warm, not hot. Other items way over cooked.
- Real south greasy food... Not much into that
- If you're looking for some good ol southern, down home cooking, this is the place to visit!
- You MUST try the peach cobbler!!! Delicious