Olde Sedona Bar and Grill
American, Sports Bar, Music Venue
- Our server was great! I asked for a milkshake and they didn't offer it but made one just for me! Get the nachos.
- Ask for Amber!!! She rocks!
- My experience here was very good. Our server eas friendly informative and funny. Sorry Nicole, you shouldn't judge because people make mistakes and that's life.
- Horrible service. The waitress took forever to refill our cups and forgot to bring out our appetizer. Also when I asked a question about a menu item she gave me a crazy look.
- This is a wonderful Bar & Grill. Had the pleasure of eating and drinking there twice during our visit to Sedona.
- Pet friendly!
- Drink. And then drink some more.
- Stop by on Sunday nights to watch the friendly regulars sing their hearts out.
- The Olde Sedona Burger. Absolutely great!
- Cheapest drafts in town.
- Wifi password: SedonaGrill
- Great service and Green Beer on St Pats with Mary
- Had $1 tacos... Yum
- Paper wrapped tilapia is delicious, albeit complicated to dig into. Also, Brett = Best Bartender. Ever.
- Be sure to check-in on Taco Tuesdays !
- This is the place to watch your sports. They have several TV's and an awesome menu for food.
- Saw a great band Dirty Lingo there on new year's eve. Young crowd. Cool place.
- Don't walk it from Old Town unless u like to climb!
- Tammy is the best bartender there. Good food good drinks and a band on Saturday!