Olde Mystic Village
- The grey geese by the duck pond are named LuLu and Lucy. Stop by and say hi.
- Peaceful, quiet And picturesque place to make a stop at.
- A wonderful village of 60 plus stores!
- See Jay at The Beanery for great coffee!
- Watch out for the ducks at the pond by the church!
- Lots of fun shops. Great place to take pictures
- Get ready for a great time
- Great place to visit and shop, can be a little over priced. Be sure to see the ducks and of course Gloria the goose!
- Plan to spend a good couple of hours here at least- lots of super cool shops to look through!
- Check out the new Imagine location right in the middle of the village. It is so huge and bright now with the same cool stuff as always.
- Great vintage looking buildings.
- It's rather small esp if you've been to Annapolis
- Adorable shopping village filled with great gifts and tastings. Be sure to stop by the popcorn house!
- Great unique shops in the village. Everything from Xmas ornaments to garden gnomes.
- Great spot for a day trip! They have tons of local shops with good finds for gifts. Good place to bring the whole family.
- Good for naps
- The fried Oreo cookies at the Boardwalk are amazing & well priced.
- Unique shops, a great place to catch a bite
- A large selection of mom and pop type shops.
- Visit downtown after your trip to Village. Public parking lot at 9 Water St is $3/hr, first 1/2 hr free. CC/Debit only. Many downtown stores & restaurants offer vouchers, be sure to ask!