- This place looked like it had so much potential.... Food all tastes reheated. Nothing homemade. Gross.
- Flat bread pizza is a joke! Its like saltine crackers with cheese and only 6 of em! It was quite funny to see my buddy get his plate and see the dissapointment on his face lol!
- Blazing Bulldog extra sauce.
- Good apps. Reuben rolls are great. Thin onion rings. Spin dip needs work.
- Trendy restaurant and bar located in downtown Fort Dodge. Definitely the cleanest and best social vibe as far as Fort Dodge nightlife goes. Sadly the food is mediocre at best but the drinks are great!
- Try the Boston chicken sandwich. The sweet chili fusion sauce is awesome!
- Nice atmosphere and good food
- Go on Wednesday for a 5 dollar sandwich or salad.
- They have a lot to choose from and it is reasonably priced.
- Double billed. Check your bill before u pay, second time this has happened here!
- slow service. mediocre food. avoid at lunch.
- Go to Old Boston's, order a Warsteiner, and listen to some music.
- Flat bread pizza,cavatappi,sliders