The Old Vic
The Cut (Waterloo Rd)
Waterloo, Greater London SE1 8NB
+44 844 871 7628
- Great British actors such as Judi Dench and Peter OToole have performed in this 192-year old theatre. With Kevin Spacey as artistic director, this iconic theatre is set to attract a whole lot more.
- Go to see "The Real Thing", it's AMAZING. Toby Stephens, Fenella Woolgar... and written by Tom Stoppard.
- Kevin Spacey, we salute you...
- Catch Kevin Spacey in Shakerspeaere's Richard III, a power house of a performance. Modern, relevant, and totally mesmirising,
- Founded in 1818, for most of the 19th century this theatre was known as the Royal Victorian Theatre and advocated temperance, i.e. no booze. It was damaged in the Blitz and only reopened in 1950.
- Get to see Kevin Spacey his AWESOME...
- Clarence Darrow is a great show, and what an actor Spacey is!
- Fantastic staff. After arriving 1.30 hours late for the performance after Southern Rail turned a. 50 minute journey into 4.30 hours. I was given a ticket for the evening performance. Thanks.
- A silly flaw of the iPhone is that set alarms will ring aloud even if your phone is on silent. So take the extra few seconds to make sure you don't have an alarm set for the climax of the last scene.
- Excellent performance!!!congratulations to all!!!
- One of the best theatres in London. Haven't seen a single bad play here. Call in advance to get great rates on amazing seats if you're under 25.
- A Christmas Carol
- Great bar downstairs; cocktails, snacks and full on food.
- Great theatre, great plays. Yeah, the bars are good too. Occasionally you may bump into Danny DeVito as well.
- Original design of the stage. Friendly atmosphere.
- Comfortable and cosy. Production was excellent!
- Beautiful theatre, wonderful productions, one of the only theatres left that gives you the feeling of a 'grand theatre visit' go if you get a chance :-)
- One of the best theatres in London. Beautiful building and a huge stage.
- Very charming late Georgian theatre putting on stage high quality plays
- Brilliant venue right next to Waterloo station. I saw Groundhog Day the musical which was fantastic