Old Town Waterfront
Waterfront, Harbor / Marina, Scenic Lookout
0 Cameron St
Alexandria, VA 22314
- Head down to Alexandrias waterfront, where you can watch boats pass through the harbor and hear live music from local musicians. You can also see views of the National Harbor and Washington skyline.
- The Torpedo Factory is a must. Celebrate the arts!
- Walk along the Waterfront during sunset, it's beautiful.
- Great place to catch some mid season sun on a bench over a cup of coffee from a nearby shop.
- Adorable in a good weather!
- Quite simply.....love it.
- Bring your kids late mornings, early afternoons on Saturdays. Guy plays water glasses, parrot show, hot dog stand, bands for kids.
- Beautiful, romantic spot. See DC or the National Harbor across the river, and enjoy street music, artists, and casual fun.
- Nice atmosphere w/shopping and various restaurants as well as boat rides.
- Check out the music man with the wine glasses. He's an Old Town classic!
- Stroll down to Founder's Park for a less touristy, stroll along the river.
- Check out the great artists that are there on the weekends to provide entertainment for you as you walk around and see the great things that Old Town Alexandria has to offer!
- Always a romantic place to stroll with your honey.
- The trolley is free
- My favorite place in old town! Adorable shops, amazing restaurants and a perfect view!
- Beautiful place to walk around and explore
- Smells. Go north to Founder's Park.
- Looking for a boozy way to enjoy the river front? Join @DCSocialSports for a summer booze cruise. It's 3 hours of open bar fun!
- Beautiful in every season
- if you ever wanna just sit and reflect come here...