Old Town Temecula Farmer's Market
Farmer's Market, Farm, Food Truck
28464 Old Town Front St (6th and Front Street)
Temecula, CA 92590
8:00am - 12:30pm
- Olive lovers find Petrou foods. The best!
- Highly recommend Soap from the Urth. All of her soaps smell so good! My favorites are the Orange Blossom and the Cranberry Fig.
- Great outdoor farmers market in old town
- Take advantage of the free shuttle service on Saturday's in Old Town (one of the stops is the parking structure) http://www.cityoftemecula.org/Temecula/Residents/Transportation/oldtowntrolley.htm
- The best farmers market I've been to. Fresh local produce. Excellent street food vendors w fresh seafood and yummy crepes. It's just the place to be in Temecula on Saturday mornings.
- One of the best ways to spend your Saturday morning, love our Farmer's Market!! :D
- Great selection but get their early to avoid the crowds. Two great choices for mushrooms.
- Cheap and yummy produce!
- The raw bitchin bars rock.
- Humus and tabboulie!
- No dogs allowed :(
- Some great root veggies....
- Check out the Farmer's Market on every Saturday from 8am to 12:30pm in Old Town, as well as, every Wednesday from 9am to 1pm at the Promenade Mall. Make sure to try the homemade hummus!