Old Town Square
Plaza, Music Venue, Mall
19 Old Town Sq Ste 230 (btw College, Mountain, & Walnut)
Fort Collins, CO 80524
- Disneyland's Main Street, U.S.A., a frothy row of gingerbread storefronts intended to invoke the spirit of turn-of-the-century America, was largely based on Old Town Fort Collins (via NYTimes)
- There is never a bad time to come to Old Town Square.
- There are free pianos to play.
- This building was built by the writer of 300 and Sin City. (check out the plaque on the patio)
- Am here almost everyday and has a great environment
- Try out the Ice Rink in the center of the square during the winter months.
- Go ice-skating in the winter!
- It's full of college bros and basics. It weirds me out
- Zombie crawlll
- Had a few too many? Catch a cab at Oak Street Plaza, right across from the Aggie. Usually a cab waiting.
- Awesome atmosphere, great food and drinks and people watching spot.
- Check out the summer concert schedule to catch a live show.