Old Tiong Bahru Bak Kut Teh
Blk 58 Seng Poh Road #01-31
+65 6223 3075
- Damn good BKT!!
- Pork is over cooked and tough. Chilli is plain and no kick. BKT soup also nothing special.
- Chef Tetsuya Wakuda of Waku-Ghin says he comes here 9 out of 10 times for breakfast. "Its not too porky". Source: sethlui.com
- Soup can b topped up
- Looks good but only average. Soup is damn salty. Havelock's still better.
- Don't waste your money for the BKT. But the pork trotters are nice.
- You must order the A bone to enjoy the best Bak Kut here. The soup is peppery with lots of garlic. They also serve good fresh stream fish. One of my favorite BKT joint in Singapore.
- Preferred this over SF BKT. part of ribs, tender and moist. Superb service.
- Very tasty but expensive! This meal costs $19 already!!!
- Pork ribs were delicious and tender to the right degree. Sesame chicken was nicely fried before the braise. Perfect meal on a rainy day.
- The Singaporean style bak kut teh is very nice, other than the spare ribs and pig tail, the soft and tasty whole garlic is phenomenal.
- I like the food here. Soup is subtle with slight sweetness. Tao pok and vege not too salty.
- Taste damn good! Must try.
- It was late morning so it wasn't too hot. Service was quick and food was alright
- Taste not worth the price. Not that it's yucky food. But I won't pay this price for his kind of taste.
- Best with rain and morning breeze cos the food is too hot to be served at noon.
- one bowl only two pieces of bak kut
- Awesome food! But this place is quite hot..
- Pretty decent white (pepper type) bak kut teh. Worth a try.
- must order: pig's trotters, kidney, liver