Old Taro Ramen & Sushi
400 N Greenville Ave
Richardson, TX 75081
- Oh, their miso ramen. Sean, with his mohawk and Metallica shirt, showed me they get their miso from Japan. The noodles, fresh. Today, he sent me home with pork shoulder stew, free. Love this place.
- This is not your budget $0.10 ramen. It's the real deal. Worth every penny
- In love with the ramen! Must try the pork chop ramen.
- Great ramen soup, love the butter soup really yummy.
- The ramen at Old Taro in Richardson is a mix of traditional flavors and experimental new versions of the centuries-old dish.
- Not authentic, but it's still decent noodle soup. Chashu is thin and dry though
- Never had authentic ramen before so I can't compare it with another place but this place had a tasty spicy pork ramen dish with the perfect hint of spices! : )
- Big fan of the Shoyu Ramen. Great broth and good size portion. Curry Katsu is huge portion. I get this and box half for dinner.
- Portions are small
- Best Sushi in Town!!! Food at its best!! Had a fantastic time. Thank you Sean!
- Try the Butter Roast Pork Ramen. Comfort food at it's best!