The Old Schoolhouse
311 Woodlands Rd
Glasgow, Glasgow City G3 6NG
+44 141 337 1790
- Americano is too watery, no flavour. Desserts are good!
- Try the Peanut Butter Stack - with Ice Cream! It is delicious! Like a deconstructed snickers bar but not cleggy... Just tasty!
- Try the St Mungo, Scottisch lager with a German character
- bugger+pint... perfect afternoon (:
- Good Rangel drinks, friendly staff, and a heated outdoor seating area if you want a smoke
- Perfect place to watch football games around west end
- The atmosphere is the best.
- For the Americans: ESPN HD is here and if American football games are on at a reasonable time, they will play them here!
- WiFi password - BH0002.
- Veggie fish & chips are truly delightful. Only missing mushy peas!
- Don't order any food- took well over half an hour on a quiet Wednesday night to get our order. Surly bar staff too.